7 Chakra Flags (with Descriptions)Regular price $12.99
- This string of flags is inspired by Tibetan Prayer flags in design, but is based on the seven chakras.
- Each flag has a chakra symbol and corresponding mantra related to the specific chakra of the flag. The flags make a great addition to a home, yoga studio or meditation space and can help to promote love, balance, happiness and peace. Our body has seven main chakra or energy wheels.
The energy or Prana from these chakras flow throughout our body to keep us vibrant, healthy and alive.
- The red or base/root chakra helps one feel secure and that one has a right to exist.
- The orange or sacral chakra can help one with being social and feelings, especially intimacy.
- The yellow or the solar plexus chakra helps one maintain balance in ego and confidence.
- The green or heart chakra helps one accept love (of others and oneself
- The blue or throat chakra helps with relationships and can help one learn to express oneself and trust.
- The indigo or third eye chakra helps one realize their full potential and tap into their intuition.
- The violet or crown chakra helps one develop one’s spirituality and trust in the universe.
Each flag measures 9 inches by 12 inches.